If you are defense contractor or a vendor or sub-contractor, you must attend this webinar.
You will learn critical know-how from leading experts, so you can comply with NIST and new CMMC mandates so you can win new contracts and grow your business, but also stay safe from rapidly evolving cyber threats.
First, our experts will show you up-close how the cyber attackers stole critical data from defense contractors as revealed in the recent FBI blockbuster cyber case, and the missing controls that could have prevented the national security risk.
This is an industry-first up close visual breakdown of the attack chain, TTPs used and linkage to NIST and CMMC controls.
Then, our experts will be sharing cutting-edge intelligence and "how-to" such as:
- Why you need to update your NIST 800-171 now as first step
- The three controls in NIST 800-171 that will not work in CMMC Level 3
- New mandate for Processes in CMMC: What & How To
- The 20 new controls in CMMC Level 3: How To, How Not To
- The new evidence requirements to pass CMMC Level 3 audit
11 a.m. - 12 p.m. PT // 2 - 3 p.m. ET
Can't attend the live session? No worries. Register to receive the recording.