You've probably read about or heard a lot of noise about Zero Trust.
In fact, the new U.S. Presidential Executive Order, in effect requires all federal contractors to comply with Zero Trust.
Are you one of following?
- A company that provides goods and services to a federal agency?
- A DIB prime or sub-contractor company?
- A small to mid-size business (SMB) with less than 500 employees?
At the next CyberCatch HOUR, our cybersecurity experts will explain:
- What is Zero Trust
- How does it jive with NIST 800-171 and CMMC
- Why does a SMB need to comply
- How to implement Zero Trust quickly and affordably
- How Zero Trust can protect against cyber attackers
- SMBs are in particular vulnerable to cyber attackers without Zero Trust in place.
See an actual example of how a SMB with Zero Trust can successfully thwart cyber attackers.
This is must-attend event. Like no other.
Sign up now to attend or receive a recording.
11 a.m. - 12 p.m. PT // 2 - 3 p.m. ET